Thursday, October 15, 2009

Post-Draft Post

For my academic article summaries, I have decided to make a few changes which hopefully will improve upon my paper on the whole. First, I will add and develop to my introductory area of the paper. This way I can introduce my topics in a more clear and concise way. Secondly, I will add a conclusion to my paper. In it, I will tie in the focus of each article summarized and therefore better explain why I had chosen those topics to begin with. As no one has yet responded to my rough draft, I have just chosen these changes based on areas of paper repair discussed in classes and seen online.
After doing this assignment, I have realized that peer criticism is a key factor in the finalization of any paper, especially one for academic reasons. Also, having multiple drafts and revisions rather than simply turning in an assignment after running through it once is a more effective way of ensuring that the points made were made clearly and thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment